Thursday, October 28, 2010

What I've been listening to 2

Brian McKnight. That man's voice is just amazing. Its soooo good. Chale, it does some things to me. You know that feeling you get when you are in church singing praises and worshiping... its kinda like that. His voice, his music.. it just moves me :)

Every time you go away
Red, white and blue
Someday, someway, somehow
Shoulda, woulda, coulda
His 'Crazy Love' rendition is amazeballs!!
Whenever you call
I belong to you
Till I get over you
The only one for me
Show me the way back to your heart
Could


There's this chic called Rhian Benson, she's half Ghanaian, she's putting GH on the map when it comes to music.

Stealing my peace of mind
Say how I feel (ft. Dwele & Slum Village)


Movado - Pon Di Tin

There's this Nigerian Gospel musician called Lara George, her voice is so good, check her out..

Ko Ma Si
&
Ijoba Orun,   are really good songs.

Sonnie Badu has a song called 'Baba', i really like it


Alright folks, its a wrap!

No comments:

Post a Comment