Monday, August 31, 2009

About This Blog

Okay so anyone who knows me knows that I take my music very personally. I don't think i could possibly do without it. I also realized long ago that one can take so much from song lyrics, but some people just pay attention to the beat. This blog is really just to provide something to think about through other people's music. Plus it will give you a chance to look for a song you have never heard before, or haven't heard or thought about in ages! Anyhowhichway, I only hope to inspire, amuse and cause you to think about certain things..through other peoples words. Spreading beautiful music.

This is kinda random, I know. Maybe I'm doing this because I am bored. Sometimes, I want to put a message across, but I'm too tired to actually write in my own words, so here's the easy way out for me...enjoy...go listen...go .. figure!

No comments:

Post a Comment